Saturday, September 25, 2010

Introducing our Guest Design Team Member ~ Karen Mercurio

Back in June, Janice put a call out for Guest Design Team members. Karen's name was chosen out of all of the entries submitted and she has been fulfilling her "duties" fabulously! If you are interested in becoming a Guest Design Team member your name may be submitted at anytime as the positions are for a "3 month term". Be sure to check out more of Karen's work online in our gallery.

Hi, my name is Karen Mercurio (aka Merc) I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago when my daughter's babysitter invited me to a CM party. I have made so many friends through this addictive, costly hobby. My style is "Simple and Stupid" as I like to call it. I like clean lines, and geometric shapes. I scrapbook in both 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11. My pages are mainly about my daughter, Angela and about our travels.



1 comment: