We're still looking for more followers of this blog! Our goal is to reach 100. So far we're at 44! If you haven't become a follower yet, now is the time! Invite your friends to become followers too! Once we've reached 100, we'll draw names for a awesome prize pack of Bo-Bunny Flower Child papers and embelishments, some Prima, Maya Road and Jillybean Soup too!
Some April Dates to remember:
- April 7th is Niagara Scrappers. We will complete a 3 layouts (1 - pager and a single page) using the Bo-Bunny Flower Child line. Here is the single page LO that we will be doing.
- April 17th All Day Crop at the store. It's free and you will have access to all the tools in the classroom
- April 21st Copic Club. Have you heard of the Copic markers? Want to know a little more about them? Then come join us at Copic Club. There is no cost and you can learn from some of our resident experts on how wonderful these markers are.
- April 26th Designing with Deanna
- May 1st Carousel Album Class with Vicki Boutin
We also have bi-weekly online crops. The Nook's awesome design team puts together some fabulous challenges and Heather runs a fun game of Bingo. For every layout, card or altered item that you submit for the challenges, your name is entered into a draw for a chance at one of 3 prizes. So be sure to come join us at www.thescrappingnook.ca
The schedule for the weekend crops in April is:
- April 2 - 5
- April 16 - 18
- April 30 - May 2nd
We hope to see you there!
I am also happy to announce that Jodi Wilton will be joining the Nook team. She will be teaching classes at the store. We are still working out the details, so stay tuned! Welcome Jodi!!!