Thursday, September 23, 2010

Design Team Week continues.... Introducing Jennifer Cassista!!

Please welcome the newest member of our Design Team - Jenn has a fabulous distressed, shabby chic style to her layouts. Make sure to check out our online gallery/message boards for more of her creations!!


My name is Jennifer (aka wustaz) and I live just outside of Guelph ON with my husband Gary and our 2 children Jessica and Ryan. My daytime (and night time for that matter) job is a full time labour and delivery nurse. I have the best job in the world. Scrapbooking is my creative release. It is no longer just a hobby, it is my passion. I lean to the shabby chic style with a few linear ones thrown in for fun. I enjoy altering things and making cards. I have never met scrapbooking supplies that I didn't love! (and my ever-growing stash will attest to that) I make a point to scrap what I want, when I want, and all for me! No aspirations of being famous.... just content to do what I love!

I feel really lucky to be a part of this talented creative team and wonderful community that makes up the Scrapping Nook!


1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I LOVE all of your work and it is going to be so fun for us all working together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete