Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Introducing our New Guest Design Team Member for Aug/Sept/Oct ~ Patti Thompson!!



Hi! My name is Patti Thompson. I have been an avid scrapbooker for about 12 years. I scrapbook everything from random photos to people, to landmarks and all things in between. In my opinion, no photo is too offbeat to put to paper.
I am naturally drawn to bright, vivid colours, love lots of white space on my page, and can spend hours crafting a “larger than life” title for a layout. I am trying harder lately to document the “story” behind the photos so that each page I create helps me remember precious memories.
By day, I earn a living as a Law Clerk, in Toronto, and in my “down time” I love spending time with my family, friends, reading, going for walks, photography, and forcing myself to go the gym.
I have some fun things planned for my three-month stint at the Nook, and hope you all will play along so that we can get to know each other a little better!
Cheers, Patti




No comments:

Post a Comment