Friday, May 20, 2011

Introducing our next Guest Design Member - Tracy Mittleholtz!!


We are pleased to announce that Tracy is our next Guest Design Team Member for May/June/July!! We look forward to see her creations and what she has cooked up for us during our online crops etc. etc.

********************************

My name is Tracy Mittleholtz. I'm known just simply as TracyM on the boards, because that last name is just too long to write all of the time. I'm currently living in Wiarton, ON with my husband, Brad and where I'm a stay at home mom of two boys. Noah, who is almost 6 and Ethan, who is 4. They are the centre of most of my creations.

I've been scrapbooking since about 1999, but got my first "new style" book in 2003 when I did my wedding album. Currently, I'm really into sewing on my projects, inking, painting and doing vintage stuff for my husbands grandma. I also have a blog that I get to once in a while to showcase my creations.


I'm very much looking forward to being a guest design team member for the next 3 months. This is my first venture at being a part of a design team, and it just may not be my last. It has been a lot of fun so far.










1 comment:

  1. Congratulations..can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete