Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Design Team Layout by Jennifer Cassista!!


Jenn was given the beautiful Bo Bunny Crazy Love papers and she also rocked her "i-rock" for all the studs and bling..... here's what she had to say about her creation!

"Here's the layout I made with the Bo Bunny Crazy Love line... I loved the pink mesh that I pleated and attached to the paper. I also used an "i-rock" on the layout as well, I even added the "i" studs to the centre of the Bo Bunny flower. The matt on the photo is the die cut paper that is part of the line, I cut it and fit the pieces together. You would never know that it started out as a 12x12 paper... not a mat for a 5x7 picture!"

All products can be found here online at our store.... Bo Bunny Crazy Love and the "i-rock" tool with accessories


No comments:

Post a Comment