Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey tbunting8... I'm still waiting to hear from you! Send me an email at janicev@sympatico.ca before the end of the week otherwise I will have to draw another name! Hope to hear from you soon!!! :-)

The weather here has been really nice the last few days and I think the next few are good too. I don't know, but I might have to put the top down on the Mustang this week! :-)

The only bothersome thing about spring is the allergies and they've hit me full force! Yuck! I'll suffer through it tho... because I'd rather have that than snow!!!

Scrapfest is happening this weekend! I'm looking forward to doing a litte shopping on Saturday and hanging with my friends! I will also be taking a Cathy Allan class, which should be fun. I would have loved to have a booth set up this year, but it was just too soon after opening. Maybe next year!

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've tried to go to your online shopping site but it says there is an error. I'd love to check out your store.

    ReplyDelete