Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You!!!

Thanks to all who came out to our Grand Opening on Saturday. Despite the not so great weather, we had a great turn out! As always, it's nice to have an opportunity to see some familiar faces again -- and meet some new people as well!

I was also very glad to have my parents here to celebrate the opening with me. My dad owned his own business before he retired -- maybe that's where I got the 'bug' from... lol Mom managed to get a few Make & Takes done, which was very happy about!

Thanks to all who sent flowers! I heard from many that they provided a lovely scent -- not that I'd know, since I was completed stuffed up! :-/ They will certainly be enjoyed!

A big thanks to Deanna who took some amazing pictures. You can see her slideshow by clicking the link below:
http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=116150&photographerID=12790

Be sure to check our online store for the 'Sale of the Day', which will be running from March 1 - 6th. Today's Sale of the Day is 15% off all Maya Road! We have a shipment arriving soon of all new MR products and we need to make room! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment