With the Craft and Hobby Association show now over, lots of new products should be arriving at the store soon! I know that Tara and Margo will have a lot of fun unpacking all the scrappy goodness and stocking the shelves. Be sure to register online and check the online store @ www.thescrappingnook.ca to keep an eye out for when all the new products hit the shelves.
The Nook is happy to announce the launch of a Rewards Program. The details of the rewards program are as follows:
- The rewards program will work for both online and in store purchases
- For ever $20.00 spent (before taxes and delivery charges) your card will be stamped
- When your card has been fully stamped ($200.00), you will recieve 20% off your next purchase
- You will have the option to take your card with you or we will file it for you and keep it at the store
- For our online friends, here is how it will work:
- We will keep your card on file
- We will stamp your card after every online purchase
- When your card is full, we will notify you via email
- When you make your next purchase, indicate in the additional comments
section upon checkout that you want to use your rewards card and select
the 'Call the Store' option when checking out
- We will send you an invoice with your outstanding balance
- You can then call the store with your credit card number to pay or use Paypal
- The Rewards Program will start on Saturday, February 27th
Disclaimer: Scrapping Nook Ltd. is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards. If the card is kept at the store, although the Nook staff will endeavor to remind customers of their card, it is ultimately the responsibility of the cardholder to remind the staff that they have a reward card. Reward Card cannot be used for previously purchased items.
Grand OpeningThe Grand Opening is fast approaching and we have some exciting things planned. The celebration will be both online and in the store. Here are some of the details:
Date: Saturday, February 27th to Friday, March 5th
- Receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase - both in store and online on Saturday, February 27th.
- There will be additional discouted items through out the week of March 1 - 5th (Yes! We will be open on Monday, March 1st). Check in store or online daily to find out what the 'Sale of the Day' is.
Grand Prize Draw:
- There will be 3 Grand Prize draws made at 5pm, Saturday February 27th.
- There is no purchase required to enter the draw
- For our out of town friends, in order to enter the draw, please send a card with your
name, phone number and address to the store @ 301 Thorold Rd. W., Unit 4,
Welland, ON L3C 6H5
- Those who make an online purchase on Saturday, February 27th before 5pm EST
will automatically be entered.
Free Gift with Purchase
- The first 24 in-store customers will receive a free tote
- The first 24 customers to order online will also receive a free gift
*Note: Only one free gift per customer for both in store and online (combined)
Free Make & Takes
There will be several free Make & Takes schedule thoughout the day on Saturday, February 27th. You will get an opportunity to try out the Copic Markers, learn some fun techniques using Maya Road mists and the Shimmerz spritzs and paints. The Make & Take schedule will be posted at the board soon!
- There will be an online crop, which everone can participate in.
- The online crop will start on Friday, February 26th at 5pm EST and run until Sunday, March 7th at midnight EST
- There will be loads of challenges, games and prizes!
February's calendar is available online. Remember that you can actually scroll ahead to see what is happening in the coming months. Some things that are happening in February:
- February 10th: Bo-Bunny Winter Wonderland Edgy Album Class - $40.00 + taxes
- February 17th: Copic Club
- February 20th: All Day Crop *Free*
- February 22nd: Designing with Deanna - $21.00 + taxes
- February 24th: Tara's Card Class
Please call the store @ 905 732-9994 if you are interested in participating in any of the above events.