Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Nook News from Janice - September 19th



Brrr....

I had my first hot chocolate of the season today! It was a little chilly in the house today, but way to early to be turning on the furnace!  That would mean the end of summer and I'm not ready for that!!!  

How do you like your hot chocolate?   We have a Tassimo, but I don't like the hot chocolates that you can get with it-- I like mine made with milk and a little whipped cream to top it off.  Can't get all that with a Tassimo!  However, when I'm looking for a nice cup of Earl Grey tea or a Chai Latte, I LOVE my Tassimo! 

Well -- time to move on.  Have to go watch the season premier of Survivor tonight! ;-) 

What's New!

Just when I think I've made room for everything, more product comes in and I get to shuffle everything around again!  :-)   

If you like anything Tim Holtz, you'll love these new Idea-Ology products:






  
  
plus 


With school back in full swing, now is the time to scrapbook those 'First Day of School' pictures using Little Yellow Bicycle's Making the Grade  line of products. 

To see all our new products, just click on What's New  in the online store.

Nook Events!

Please note that the Nook Open House originally scheduled for this Saturday, September 22nd will be rescheduled for later this fall.  Stay tuned for the new date and be sure to stop by.  We will have some great new products in store, door prizes and other exciting news to share!

Although the Open House isn't happening on Saturday, we are still open, so if you are planning on being in the neighbourhood, give us a call and stop by!  We'd love to see you!

Nook Open House ** POSTPONED**
Date:  TBD
Time:  10am - 5pm

Jodi's Creations
Date:  Saturday, September 29th
Time:  3pm
Jodi will be teaching a class (1 double & 2 single page layouts) using Bella Blvd's Thankful collection


Space is limited, so please call to reserve your spot for all classes and crops.

Want to shop in-store?   No problem!  Just call ahead to make sure we are available.

Phone:  905 328-2112





Scrapping Nook Online is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment